Law Office of Douglas D. Rudolph


Posts tagged pardon
Q&A: Erasing a Criminal Record in Connecticut

You can apply to have your criminal record expunged through the Connecticut Board of Pardons and Paroles.  In Connecticut, an expungement, or the complete erasure of the criminal record of an offense, is called an Absolute Pardon.  If granted an Absolute Pardon, your criminal record will be erased, making it inaccessible to the public, potential employers, or background checks. 

Read More